Office Fitout Lease Finance why it makes sense
Many businesses find leasing their office fitout offers a number of significant benefits
- Easier budgeting to suit your cash flow & finances.
- Gives you far greater flexibility for your office fitout or refurbishment.
- Determine your repayment period to suit your lease.
- VAT is spread over the duration of the term.
- Preserves existing borrowing power & finance
- Add additional expenditure during the lease term
- Huge taxable savings as your project is financed making it 100% tax deductible
Benefits of financing
Easier budgeting to suit your cash flow
Flexibility to add to the lease finance as necessary and include everything
What We Offer
Preserves existing borrowing power
Further Benefits to lease finance
If you pay for the furniture and refurbishment of your building from your cash flow, only a limited percentage is allowable for tax purposes. Because of the ‘intangible’ elements, the Revenue may only allow you to claim capital allowances against approximately 65% of the project.
However, if you lease the works, the repayments are 100% allowable unlike any other form of finance such as a bank loan. This 100% allowance on payments makes leasing the most tax efficient method of refurbishing a building and can WORK OUT CHEAPER THAN PAYING CASH!
Let’s Work Together
Contact our team of helpful and friendly designers today.
Aylesbury: 01296 415543
London: 0845 838 2656